Blue Cage Velvet Ottoman
- GOLD BRASS FINISH STOOL- Pouffes & Ottomans Stool are a great idea for apartments and open floor plan homes that share seating with more than one area. For example open concept living and family room concepts may only have space for one seating area. Pouffes & Ottomans Stool give the options of versatility to add seating to the shared space.
- CHILDREN FRIENDLY: Pouffes & Ottomans Stool have kid friendly fabrics such as 100% COTTON or SOFT LEATHRITE can easily be used for a flat surface for kids to play on top of while they sit on the floor. Larger Pouffes & Ottomans Stool can be used for board games and playing with friends, without disrupting the main dining table or communal area in your home.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING – Perfect height and size to complement a sitting chair – Thick padded cushion top with high density foam – Supports up to 250 pounds COLOR COORDINATE: For easy color combinations choose a color from your walls, artwork, or fabric and bring in complimenting colors to match your Pouffes & Ottomans Stool. The Pouffes & Ottomans Stool can blend in with the adjacent furniture, or compliment your existing dcor.
- MODERN COLLECTION FURNISHING DECOR – Adds designer luxe mid-century style and modern appeal to any home, living room, bedroom, office, fashion closet, kids playroom, den, college dorm, studio apartment, etc JUST RELAX ON THEM: In many homes, the Pouffes & Ottomans Stool is as comfortable to lounge on as the adjacent furniture. If you prefer a more relaxed environment, consider choosing oversized Pouffes & Ottomans Stool that you can lounge on and enjoy your home.
- USE AS A SHOW PIECE: Believe it or not, Pouffes & Ottomans Stool are now becoming the focal point of the room and serving the function of all eyes on me decor. From tufted fabrics, to rich textiles and fabrics. Pouffes & Ottomans Stool can look casual in a rustic room, or extravagant and lush in an affluent setting. You name it, there’s an Pouffe & Ottomans Stool to fit the role of showstopper.
Add to wishlist